DR QUAYNOR SHEA PRODUCTS (Cream and Balm) are made of refined and crushed Shea butter and Jojoba Oil. These contain all the beneficial ingredients and all the natural fatty acids that are essential for the maintenance of good balance and elasticity of the skin. The high content of unsaponifiable fatty acids in our products helps to keep the skin elastic without drying out, in spite of repeated washing. They can be used by the whole family! Shea products have been on the market in Norway since the beginning of the 2000-century. THE SHEA CREAM contains a high percentage of Shea butter and Jojoba Oil. It can be used over the whole body for dry skin and eczema -especially atopic eczema in children. It is quickly absorbed into, and leaves a thin protective layer on the skin. It can be used under make-up after allowing approximately 5-10 minutes for the cream to enter into the skin. Men can use the cream after shaving to repair any skin damage. Many dermatologists sometimes recommend Dr. Quaynor Shea Cream as a substitute to hydrocortisone treatment that can be disadvantageous when used over a long period of time.
THE SHEA BALM also contains almost 50% Shea butter and 40% Jojoba Oil. The Shea Balm is eminently suitable for the treatment of very dry and chapped hands and skin. Furthermore, it is very suitable to be applied on very dry skin parts such as the elbow, knee, heels and lips. Our Shea Balm does not contain water and is excellent to protect the face against the cold during winter, for the prevention and treatment of bedsore and as a night-cream. Dr. Quaynor Shea Balm is economical; it goes into the skin easily and leaves a thin protective layer, making your skin retain its softness.
What can Dr. Quaynor Shea Cream and Shea Balm be used for?
- Dry and very dry, cracked skin
- Sensitive skin: Shea butter can be used for infants and children of all ages
- Eczema, especially atopic eczema in children
- Stretch Marks: excellent for prevention and treatment of stretch marks in pregnancy
- Sun protection and treatment of light sun burns
- For the elderly and invalids: to prevent bed sores and moisturize the skin
- Wrinkles: Dr. Quaynor Shea Cream an Balm rejuvenate, firm up and make the skin more elastic. They can be used in all skin types
- The balm can be used to treat and prevent hard, chipped skin on the heels of the feet
- Shea Cream is an excellent after shave cream that repairs the skin after shaving